I'm celebrating life!!!!


This seems like a strange picture to post, considering that today is in fact my birthday!!!! YEAH FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! But since I am now 26 years old and have learned so much from this life changing event, I wanted to make some goals in memory of May 2, 2002. In six weeks, it will mark the 7th year reunion of that horrible, but blessed, event that changed my whole life. I am very grateful for the testimony I've gained because of all that happened, and I've tried to think of ways to celebrate life, in hopes that it will be giving thanks for all that I've been given. I have made 6 goals, to complete in the next 6 weeks, that are in celebratory thanks of being 26 years old and still alive!!!

In 6 weeks, I will....

1) Do temple work for 26 of my ancestors
2) Run 26 miles-but not at the same time!
3) Volunteer 26 hours at the LDS hospital
4) DI 26 things that will better someone's life
5) Donate $26 extra dollars to my fast offering
6) Write 26 letters of thanks to friends and family

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Be sure to DI 26 of YOUR things. If you don't, then it doesn't count. Then you'll banished to the 9th level of hell for not completing your list by the spirit of the law.

Gayle said...

That coma picture still gives me a stomach ache every time I look at it. What a wonderful goal of "26" things! You're such a good example to us all. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Carrie...you are so amazing. I mean really...how is it that you make me so happy just by reading your blog. I miss you!!!

-Pfeiffer