The new Savior website!

Lots of people I met on my mission believed that the LDS church only followed Joseph Smith's rules and that we came up with strict standards of what we thought sounded better than other churches.Those people obviously didn't understand that we believe in Christ, we follow Him, and that this is His church. I guess those people forgot that we are The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints!!!! With all the publicity of the Church recently, I think we are lucky to have the lds.org new addition. The Church has produced a new website that explains the focus we have on the Savior as we follow every principle of His teachings. I wish I could have referred people to this Church website on my mission! =)

http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/


My favorite link is the Special Witnesses of Christ- they just added President Monson's testimony and Elder Bednar's testimony. It was my favorite movie to watch on my mission and it helped me want to go back to school because they are all so smart and educated!!







2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Those are cool websites. I'd like to make a request for you to change that picture of Jesus hugging someone though. A little on the sappy side.

also known as shell said...

Yeah Lisa has a cool picture of Jesus and Joe playing ball.