What Superhero are you??!!

Teachers at a Special Needs school in Bangkok alerted authorities when an Autistic student, scared of attending his first day at school, crawled out on the third-floor ledge and refused to come inside. The eight-year-old ran out onto the ledge after he had a panic attack, and neither his mother nor teachers could coax him back inside. Despite their many efforts to beckon the boy inside, he refused to budge. Until his mother mentioned her son’s love of superheroes, which prompted a fireman, Sonchai Yoosabai, to take a novel approach to the problem. Yoosabai pulled on a Spiderman outfit ,which was kept by a school guard for alarm practices. The Autistic boy ran back inside as soon as he saw his hero at the door of the classroom, and giggled as he threw himself into Yoosabai's arms!


4 comments:

Lisa K said...

I'm Superman! That's a cute news story. I bet if I dressed up as a cell phone or remote control Colton would come after me.

Gayle said...

I just took the test and I'm Superman too, with Robin a close second. I didn't get Wonder Woman cause I don't wear a push-up bra. Bummer.

Gayle said...

What superhero are you Carrie?

Sister C said...

I was THE HULK- I'm always traveling around and scaring everyone I meet!! HAHAHA!!! I'll try not to take that one to heart =)