Spring Cleaning

Even though it's snowed the past few days, every calendar is marked that Spring has begun. So it's time for Spring Cleaning!!! To my family- I promise I will only spring clean MY stuff! There's a talk by President Hinckley that I love, called "Be Ye Clean", and he talks about different aspects of what spring cleaning is. The talk is somewhat long, but don't skip anything because it's all great. Here are some of the things he talks about:

-Pres. Joseph F Smith presenting himself as clean
-Pres. Hinckley's spring cleaning story of his house
-Being clean in dress and manner and in mind
-Our bodies are the crowning creation of Deity
-Having a clean and pure heart
...with so much more!!!

President Hinckley "Be Ye Clean"

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

I just took a break from spring cleaning to read blogs. My house is dusted and all the windows are washed! I'm just waiting for Colton to wake up so I can do some noisier cleaning. He's so high maintenance.

Gayle said...

Be ye clean in the kitchen too!!! MY kitchen, not yours!

Gayle said...

Just kidding!