Tidbits from the best mission ever.... =)

"Father, where shall I work today?"
And my love for Him flowed warm and free.
He pointed out a tiny spot and said, "Tend that for me."
I answered quickly, "Oh no, not that! But no one would ever see,
No matter how well my work was done, it's too little of a place for me."
And the word He spoke, it was not stern, "Art thou working for them or for me?
Nazareth was a little place, and so was Galilee."

The comfort and answer isn't found in taking you out of the problem, it's found getting you through the problem.

If you whisper in love, I hear better than if you shout at me in anger.

FAITH- the part of your testimony more sure than sight.

Be careful how you live; you may be the only Bible some people read.

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

The most important law to live by is the one you're struggling the most with.

People who think they know everything are particularly aggravating to those of us who do.

Hire a teenager while they still know everything.

Let us realize that the privilege to work is a gift, that the power to work is a blessing, and the love of work is success.

We all have moments of complete assurance and peace where we undoubtedly feel the Holy Ghost. But those moments are often rare and probably make up 10% of our time. However, the other 90% of our time should be governed by the simple, yet profound, 10%.

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

I don't get it.

Gayle said...

What's not to get? It means that no matter your calling, its the same in the eyes of the Lord, and he will be the one who judges how you do. Or is that not the thought you didn't get? Personally I liked the one about the teenager!