Special Needs Adoption


Special Needs Adoptions

I was driving to Lehi and my next mission was clear to me when I saw a billboard that said,
"Be a branch in someone else's family tree- ADOPT."
Oh my! I loved it!!! This past week I've found out horrifying and heart wrenching facts about the home life of some of my Special Ed kids that I teach at the elementary school, so I've decided to adopt every single one of them. Even the boys in my after-school Autistic group. I've even come up with their new names.
Colby
Tristin
Tanner
Chase
Landon
Taylor
Jacob
Brooklyn
Madison
Melody
McKenzie

Then I really could create the house I talked about a couple months ago in the post that Lisa thought was the dumbest idea ever!!! haha =) It's ok though because I'll have my new family to love and I'm sure the state would help out with finances somehow!!

But in the meantime and in reality, those of you that can adopt SHOULD ADOPT!!!!

http://www.providentliving.org/ses/adoptivecouples/specialneeds/0,12475,2194-1,00.html

4 comments:

Lisa K said...

You should call the Octomom up and get some tips from her.

And why wasn't "Lisa" on your list of awesome names. Gotta keep the tradition going.

Anonymous said...

Carrie...I can so see you doing that one day. I will bring my eight along for a visit and the kids will go wild...hehe

Gayle said...

Lisa and I are on the same brain wave! I told Carrie last night to hook up with the octuplets chick and get a few of hers!

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.